Island Current Copyright
Island Current respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask visitors to our site to do the same. Island Current may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, deny access to visitors to this site who infringe our intellectual property rights.
If you believe that your work has been copied by Island Current in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Island Current, for notice of claims of copyright infringement, can be reached at Contact Us form.